Browsing » Community

Quit wasting money!

Quit wasting money!

It’s hard to miss.  You see it in commercials, stores (grocery, convenience, and even clothing like Macy’s), magazines, and vending machines.  What am I writing about?  Bottled water of course!  It seems to be the popular thing.  Give tap water the boot and drink bottled instead!  I’ve even heard some people say they cook with […]

2017 Donation Totals

2017 Donation Totals

What a blessed and giving community Muhlenberg County Water Dist. #3 can say they belong too!!! Your gracious giving to the Bremen Elementary Family Resource Center throughout 2017 has not gone unnoticed! Aaron Randolph, the BES FRC Coordinator, appreciates each and every one that has taken the time to support her program. Listed below are […]

Fall

Fall

Fall is my most favorite season!  Vibrant orange, red, and yellow leaves create a beautiful canvas across the landscape.  What a wonderful time to stop, look, and reflect upon what fall truly means to you.  Is it the smell of pumpkin spice?  The colors changing?  Bonfires and football games?  Crisp, cooler air circulating all around […]

Watch Out!!!!

Watch Out!!!!

Where has summer gone?? August already??? Yes, students will once again fill the local school’s hallways. Students, and parents, will have to reset their daily routines off summer mode back to school mode. Buses carrying precious cargo will occupy the roadways. Please be extra vigilant while traveling to and from school, work, and home. Allow […]

Back to school bash

Back to school bash

Bremen area students are welcomed to come on out to the 3rd annual Back to School Bash!!! The community based event will be held at 6:00 pm, July 28, at the Bremen Community Center. The local churches, businesses, and fire department join together alongside the City of Bremen and the Bremen Elementary School Family Resource […]

« Previous Entries Next Entries »

Designed by Kentucky Rural Water